Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Israel Awakening - Continued

Last week's message announced a spiritual awakening that has been happening in Israel and among God's people since 2007. James Goll, founder of the Prayer Storm Ministry, wrote a book called The Israel Awakening and shared in the book about an angelic visitation in December of 2006 which proclaimed the start of the Israel Awakening. This God ordained awakening is based on Ezekiel 36:23-26 where our Lord God says, "He will vindicate His great name; He will bring His people back to their own land and He will give them a new heart and a new spirit.

One of the most important spiritual truths I have learned after knowing Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior for 36 years is when our Lord God repeats a message numerous times . . . WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION! When we study Ezekiel 37, we find our Lord God stressing these concepts ten more times. I believe He wants to get our attention!

Let us examine Ezekiel 37 for the continuation of our Lord God's message about the Israel Awakening:

Verse 12 "I will bring you into the land of Israel"

Verse 13 "Then you shall know that I am The Lord"

Verse 14 "I will put My spirit in you"

Verse 14 "I will place you in your own land"

Verse 21 "I will take the children of Israel from among the nations"

Verse 23 "I will cleanse them"

Verse 23 "They shall be My people and I will be their God"

Verse 25 "They will dwell in the land I have given to Jacob"

Verse 26 " I will make a Covenant of Peace with them"

Verse 27 "My Tabernacle shall be with them" 

Hallelujah! Our Lord God has spoken very clearly of what He will do for His Covenant People and is now in the process of doing all of this. We have the privilege and honor to be part of this movement of God in prayer for Israel and His Chosen People. 

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You This Day And Every Day,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment