Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Prophesy To Mountains Of Israel - Part Two

Last week's message started a new series about what is happening in current day Israel and its future. We started the series in the 36th chapter of Ezekiel which is a prophesy about the mountains of Israel. Where are the mountains of Israel? They are located in Judea, Samaria and parts of Galilea that the world media calls the West Bank. Last week we learned that the nations who mistreated Israel have suffered scorn; that Jehovah God has caused His people to become fruitful, numerous and prosperous so that all will know He Is Lord! 

Our study this week will begin in Ezekiel 36:22-23 in which God says, "It is not for your sake, O House of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of My Holy Name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. I will show the holiness of My Great Name." We must realize that God scattered His people to all the nations of the world because of their disobedience. While they were scattered there was a time when they profaned the name of their God. However, this is all changing! Bless His Holy Name! 

Notice Ezekiel 36:24: "For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land." God has miraculously been bringing His people back to Israel for many, many years. In fact, over one million have come out of Russia alone. In reality, there are over 700 verses of Scripture that prophesy this event will happen.

Jehovah God will also make His name great and holy again by cleansing and saving His people. Ezekiel 36:25-28 says, "I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean . . . I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you . . . I will put My spirit in you and move you to follow My decrees and be careful to keep My laws." This can only happen when a person receives Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior or Messiah. Jehovah God will save His Covenant People Israel! Hallelujah! 

For all of us who love Israel and the Jewish people, what is our current commission from God? Pray, Pray, Pray, and Pray Some More. Petition our Lord and Savior to save His Covenant People soon and very soon and He will do it for the "Sake Of His Holy Name." {Ezekiel 36:22}

May The Lord Bless You This Day And Every Day,
Frank  

No comments:

Post a Comment