Thursday, February 21, 2019

"There Is No Peace For The Wicked"

In a recent message we referred to our title taken from Isaiah 48:22 which says specifically, "There Is No Peace," says The Lord, "For The Wicked." I sense it is important and necessary to look at what will happen to Israel's enemies in the future. 

Ezekiel 38-39 describes an invasion of Israel from the North led my Russia (Gog), Turkey and Iran. Notice how Jehovah God responds in Ezekiel 38:18, 19, 23, "When Gog attacks the land of Israel my hot anger will be aroused . . . In My zeal and fiery wrath I declare at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel . . . I will summon a sword against Gog." Jehovah God will defeat Israel's enemies. There Will Be No Peace For The Wicked.

Another example! Zechariah 12 describes Jerusalem being attacked by the nations of the earth. Zechariah 12:3, 8, 9 says, "On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves  . . On that day The Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem . . . On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem." There Will Be No Peace For The Wicked.

In Isaiah 51 God exhorts His Chosen People to not be fearful for He is The Lord their God. The following verses show Jehovah God speaking to His people:

"Do No Fear The Reproach Of Men" - Vs. 7
"I, Even I, Am He Who Comforts You" - Vs. 12
"For I Am The Lord Your God . . .The Lord Almighty Is His Name" - Vs.15
"I Covered You With The Shadow Of My Hand" - Vs. 16

Bless His Holy Name!

May The Lord Bless You This Day And Every Day,
Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment