Friday, April 19, 2019

Resurrection Sunday Message - Part Two

This Holy Week message is the second Resurrection Sunday message explaining why Jesus came to earth to die on a cross and to then rise again. Isaiah 42:6 and Isaiah 49:8 describe Jesus coming to earth to "Be A Covenant To The People."

What does this mean? Jesus came as the "Mediator Of A Better Covenant"  described in Hebrews 8:6. Notice also Hebrews 8:12-13 says, "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more. By calling this covenant 'new,' He has made the first one obsolete and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear."

Prior to Jesus obeying His Heavenly Father, all people lived under the Old Blood Covenant. When breaking God's Laws, people would bring animals to the Priest that were then sacrificed to cover up their sins. Jesus spoke to Jehovah God saying in Hebrews 10:5-7, "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; with burnt offerings and sin offering you were not pleased, then I said, 'here am I - It is written about me on the scroll - I have come to do your will, O God.'"

Jesus came to establish a New And Better Blood Covenant meaning when we humbly confess our sins, they are immediately FORGIVEN because of Jesus' death and resurrection. {Hebrews 10:17} Additionally, when we receive Jesus as our Savior and Messiah, WE ARE SAVED RECEIVING ETERNAL LIFE! 

This is the Resurrection Sunday message! 
He Is Risen, He Is Risen Indeed!

As you have read this message and now desire to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please pray this prayer with me: 

Jesus, I Know I Am A Sinner And I Ask For You
 To Forgive All Of My Sins
I Know You Are The Son Of God And You
 Died On A Cross For Me And Were Resurrected
Please Come To Live In My Heart 
And Become My Lord And Savior
Thank You For Saving My Soul And Forgiving All Of My Sins

May You Have A Most Blessed Resurrection Sunday,
Frank     

No comments:

Post a Comment