Wednesday, August 14, 2019

"One In Christ" - Part Four

This will be the last in a series of messages titled "One In Christ." In our previous messages we have learned:

All people are loved equally by Jehovah God
Jesus came to earth to break down the wall of hostility
 between Jew and Gentile
All people equally receive Jesus as Savior when they believe
 He is Lord and that He died and was resurrected
All saved people receive forgiveness of sins
 upon confession of their sins

This last message will center on another important blessing received when a person receives Jesus as Savior - Eternal Life. Jesus said in John 14:1-2, "Trust in God; trust also in Me. In My Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you." To review, Jesus said to be eligible for Eternal Life a person should believe in God and Jesus. He is preparing a place for all saved people which is called Heaven. Eternal Life means spending eternity in Heaven!

Heaven is a literal place where God dwells. Psalm 11:4 says, "The Lord is in His Holy Temple; The Lord is on His Heavenly Throne." God's Throne is in Heaven. Saved people will live eternally with God and with all other saved people.

Jesus also lives in Heaven seated at the right hand of Jehovah God. Ephesians 1:20 says when tallking about God, "That power is like the working of His mighty strength, which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the Heavenly Realms." Luke 24:50-51 also describes Jesus ascending to Heaven, "When He had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, He lifted up His hand and blessed them. While He was blessing them, He left them and was taken up into Heaven."

Lastly, all saved people will actually see the face of Jesus. Revelation 22:3-4 says, "The Throne of God and of The Lamb will be in the city and His servants will serve Him. They will see His face." Hallelujah! 

As we close this series called "One In Christ" our desire is that all who have read these messages are saved. If this is not true for you, please pray this pray with me: Jesus, I know I am a sinner. Please forgive me of all my sins. I believe you died on a cross and then God raised You from the dead. Please come into my heart to be my Savior so that I know when I die I will go to Heaven. Thank you for becoming my Lord and Savior!

May The Lord Bless You This Day And Every Day,
Frank   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment