Thursday, October 31, 2019

Am I Saved?

Our message this week will be the last of a lengthy series all designed to cause us to ask the question - Am I Saved? Do I know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior?

The series started with learning about the Old Blood Covenant established by Jehovah God at Mt. Sinai when God gave Moses His Law and Moses then presented it to the Israelites. When God's people could not obey the Law, they would sacrifice animals which atoned for their sins but was not forgiveness of sins.

As a result, Jehovah God determined there was a need to replace the Old Blood Covenant with a New Blood Covenant. God sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth to shed His blood on a cross and then to be risen again. This most important sacrificial act in all of history provides a path to salvation, forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

How can this happen? Romans 10:9 says, "That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." We ask again - Are You Saved? If not, please pray this prayer and believe in your heart, "Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner. I ask that you forgive me of all of my sins. I confess with my mouth Jesus is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead. Thank you for saving me and granting me forgiveness of sins, eternal life and the Holy Spirit as my counselor." Amen and Amen!

Romans 10:13 says, "Everyone who calls on the name of The Lord will be saved." Our messages the last two months were for all people whether Jew or Gentile. Jesus is Lord and Savior of all people! 

In closing, November marks the seventh anniversary of For Zion's Sake Ministry Messages. We are honored and humbled to report that over 31,000 people around the world have received and read our messages. Bless His Holy Name!

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You This Day And Every Day,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment