Thursday, April 23, 2020

A Wakeup Call?

For Zion's Sake Ministry recently announced that we will be starting a new series entitled "The Future of Israel." However, after prayer and listening to The Lord, we will delay the start of this series.

No matter where you live throughout the world, your life has been interrupted and changed recently. A pandemic known as Coronavirus has affected lives in 184 countries. Our daily physical lives have been changed but we raise the question for our message this week - has our spiritual lives also been changed?

Reports indicate this virus originated in China. However, exactly how it started has not been determined. Could this worldwide pandemic be a "Wakeup Call" for all people from a loving, caring and gracious God?

This We Know For Sure . . .

Our Lord God knows all about it
He is still ruling and reigning on His Throne
He will bring good out of the crisis

Possibly, the dramatic changes in our lives is giving us a preview of the seven year Tribulation Period. People have lost their lives, their businesses, their jobs and even the ability to freely worship God in a church setting. During the last three and a half years of the Tribulation Period, the Anti-Christ will rule the world and all of what is mentioned above will be happening. Born Again Christians will already be with The Lord in Heaven. Are you a Born Again Christian?

Additionally, if this is a "Wake Up Call" for the unsaved, could it also apply to those who attend church? Jehovah God's message to the Laodicean Church in Revelation 3:16 says, "So then, because you are lukewarm, neither cold or hot, I will spew you out of My Mouth." Is God asking each one of us if we are lukewarm in our relationship with Him? Verse 19 says, "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent."

The most important question in a person's life is - Am I Saved? Do I know without a doubt that my sins are forgiven and that I will spend eternity in Heaven? If not, please pray this prayer with me:

Dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner, please forgive me of all of my sins known and unknown, come to live in my heart as my Lord and Savior and grant me Eternal Life. Thank you, Jesus. Amen and Amen! The Angels in Heaven are rejoicing with you.

May The Lord Bless You This Day And Everyday,
Frank       







No comments:

Post a Comment