Thursday, October 15, 2020

Praise For Dramatic Deliverance

For  Zion's Sake Ministry is approaching the completion of eight years of sharing Jehovah God's message each week of love and support for Israel and that His Son Jesus Christ Is The Only True Savior Of The World. We are blessed and humbled to report that 40,240 people have received these messages in 20 countries. For Zion's Ministry functions on the basis of four scriptures: John 3:16, Genesis 12:3, Psalm 122:6 and Isaiah 62:1,6. Bless His Holy Name!

With the start of our ninth year of messages, we are beginning a new season based on the Book Of Psalms. What are the Psalms? The Book of Psalms is actually a Book of Worshiping God and Praising Him for who He is, what He has done and what He will do. When the Jewish people gather in their Synagogues, homes or at the Western Wall, they frequently are singing or reciting Psalms. Sometime this worship is accompanied by stringed instruments. This is why Psalms is called Sepher Tehilim, The Book Of Praises.

We will start this new season of messages by studying Psalm 30 that is referred to as "Praise For Dramatic Deliverance." Psalm 30:1-3 says, "I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You have healed me, O Lord, You have brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit." The first five words of the Psalm show proper honor and respect for our God. Whether we come before God to Worship Him, pray or ask for forgiveness, we should always show proper respect for who He is - King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords!

It is believed that Psalm 30 was written by King David and the remainder of verses one to three are remembering how God delivered the Israelites from the oppression of slavery in Egypt. Notice the following expression of thanks and praise to God:

You Lifted Me Up

My Foes Are Defeated

You Healed Me

You Protected My Soul

You Kept Me Alive

This Psalm ends by illustrating in verse 11 that Jehovah God "Turned mourning into dancing." No matter what trial or tribulation we might face in this world, God is always with us every step of the way and will deliver us and bring us to a better place! Hallelujah!

We also can learn from this Psalm that it started Praising God and ended Praising God - "O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You In His Peace,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment