Thursday, March 25, 2021

"All Israel Will Be Saved" - Part Three

We are  in the early stages of a lengthy series studying portions of the Book of Isaiah that validate the day is coming when "All Israel Will Be Saved." Our message this week will look at Isaiah 49 that is entitled "The Messiah's Mission." Actually, chapters 49-57 of Isaiah clearly identify Jesus Christ as the Jewish Messiah.

Isaiah 49:1,2 says, "The Lord has called Me from the womb; from the matrix of My Mother He has made mention of My name. And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword." Notice that Jesus says to God's Chosen People "My mouth is like a sharp sword." This validates Jesus as the author of Isaiah 49. For further proof, we know that Jesus is the revelator or author of the Book of Revelation. Revelation 1:16 shows Jesus saying "Out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword." Also, Revelation 19:15 describes Jesus coming to earth and says that out of his mouth "Goes a sharp sword." 

Isaiah 49:6 illustrates Jehovah God speaking to Jesus as His servant, "It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribe of Jacob, and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that you should be My salvation to the ends of the earth." God The Father desires for, Jesus His servant, to "Raise up the tribe of Jacob and preserve them" and "You will be My salvation to the earth." This salvation will include His Chosen People.!

Additionally, verse eight continues with God speaking to His servant Jesus, "In an acceptable time I have heard You and in the day of salvation I have helped You; I will preserve You and give You as a covenant to the people." Jehovah God said to Jesus, You will be a covenant to the earth. God is referring to the New Blood Covenant established when Jesus shed His Blood on Calvary's Cross. Once a Jew or Gentile confesses Jesus as their Lord and that God raised Him from the dead, they are saved for eternity. {Romans 10:9} 

This Is The New Blood Covenant Jesus Established For All People! Hallelujah!

In our next message Jesus says, "My Salvation Has Gone Forth." 

Stay Tuned. . .

Blessings To You,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment