Wednesday, July 21, 2021

"Then They Shall Know That I Am The Lord" - Part Six

Last week's message showed our Lord God saying "Then They Shall Know That I Am The Lord" after He wins the Battle Of Gog and Magog for His People Israel. This week's message will be the last in this series revealing Jehovah God making this declaration to three different groups of people.

In the beginning of Ezekiel 39, God continues to speak to Gog who is the leader of the nations that will invade Israel. He says in verse 5, "You shall fall on the open field; for I have spoken," says The Lord God. Similar to Ezekiel 38, Jehovah God is declaring that He will win this war for His People.  Then He declares in verse 6 "Then They Shall Know That I Am The Lord." In other words, our Lord is declaring He will win this battle for His People Israel so that their enemies will know that "He Is The Lord."

The second group to which our Lord makes this declaration is the Nations Of The World. Ezekiel 39:7 says, "So I will make My Holy Name known in the midst of My People Israel . . . Then The Nations Shall Know That I Am The Lord, the Holy One in Israel." Jehovah God says He desires to make His name known in Israel. Why is this a desire of The Lord? Verse 7 ends with Jehovah God saying, "Then The Nations Shall Know That I Am The Lord."

At the beginning of this message we explained that our message will show God making His declaration to three different groups. So far we have shown Him making it to the enemies of Israel and to the nations of the world. Who is the third group? Ezekiel 39:21-22 says, "I will set My Glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgement which I have executed and My hand which I have laid on them. So The house of Israel shall know that I am The Lord their God from that day forward." Our Lord says He will make His Glory known among the nations so that "The House of Israel will know He is The Lord," Bless His Holy Name!

The last six messages have shown Jehovah God declaring over and over again, "Then They Shall Know That I Am The Lord." Why? We believe Ezekiel 36-39 brings forth a very clear message from our Lord:

He Is The Lord!

He Rules And Reigns As The King Of Kings!

He Rules And Reigns As The Lord Of Lords!

He desires for every person on earth to understand these messages and receive Him as Lord and Savior! If you desire to receive Jesus as your Savior please pray this prayer with me: Jesus, I know I am a sinner; Please forgive me of all of my sins; I believe and declare that Jesus is Lord and God raised Him from the dead; Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Hallelujah and AMEN!

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You In His Care,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment