Wednesday, September 1, 2021

"From That Day Forward" - Part Four

Ezekiel 39:29 says, "And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," says The Lord God. This will be the last message in this brief series determining the meaning of Ezekiel 39:22 that says, "So the house of Israel shall know that I Am The Lord their God from That Day Forward." To date we have learned God's Covenant People will know He is Lord "From That Day Forward" when He defeats their enemies and when He brings them back to Israel.

We feel our last message in this series is the most important. Verse 29 describes Jehovah God pouring out His Spirit on The House Of Israel. Also, as a result, He will not hide His face from them anymore. 

How is all this going to happen? Isaiah 54:7,8 says, "For a mere moment I have forsaken you, but with great mercies I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you," says The Lord, your Redeemer. Both of these verses bring forth a similar  message. They say God, for a time, hid His face from them because of their disobedience. However, we should also notice Jehovah God says in both verses He will have mercy on His people. Let Us Bless His Holy Name.

How will God show His mercy to His people? Please take note, verse 29 says God will pour our His Spirit on the House Of Israel! In reality, God has already shown His mercy on His people and is pouring out His Spirit through the establishment of the New Blood Covenant. Jeremiah 31:31,33 says, "Behold, the days are coming, says The Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the House Of Israel . . . I will put My law in their minds and write it on their hearts and I will be their God and they shall be My People."

This New Blood Covenant was established when Jesus Christ - True Son Of The True God - Shed His Blood And Died On A Cross And Was Resurrected Back To Life. 

Once a person receives Jesus as their Lord and Savior they receive the following:

Spending Eternity With God Upon Death

Receiving Forgiveness Of Sins

A Close Relationship With Jesus

Receiving A Personal Counselor - The Holy Spirit

Possibly, as you have read this message, you now believe it is time to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Please pray this prayer with me:

Jesus, I know I am a sinner . . . Please forgive me of all my sins . . . I believe Jesus is Lord and God raised Him from the dead . . . Please come to live in my heart and grant me salvation . . . Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. 

The Angels In Heaven Are Now Rejoicing And Celebrating,

Frank       

No comments:

Post a Comment