Friday, February 25, 2022

The Future Restoration Of Israel - Part Four

Ezekiel 36:26,27 "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you . . . I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and you will keep My judgements and do them." The emphasis of this message will be to examine how Jehovah God will "Sanctify His Holy Name." The above verses say God will give to His Chosen People "A new heart and a new spirit plus they will keep His statues."

How will God accomplish all this? Jeremiah 31:31 shows Jehovah God saying, "Behold, the days are coming, says The Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah." Please note that Jeremiah 31:31 is prophesying a future event. However, the establishment of a New Covenant for Israel is not a future event but is now a past event! Hallelujah!

The New Covenant was established when God sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth to die on a cross and then to be resurrected. Why was this act of pain and sacrifice necessary? Ezekiel 36:27 says Jehovah God will cause His People to "Walk In His Statutes." When Jesus died on the cross He carried the sins of all people with Him. Hebrews 8:6 says Jesus was the "Mediator of a Better Covenant." The old covenant became obsolete because the shedding of the blood of animals could not take away sins as mentioned in Hebrews 10:4.

In addition to the shed blood of Jesus making us clean by forgiving our sins, we will also receive "A New Heart And A New Spirit." How does Jehovah God accomplish this total change in our lives? When we, Jews and Gentiles, accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, our sins are forgiven and God gives us a new and soft heart. Also and very important, God places the Holy Spirit in our hearts resulting in our ability to keep His statues. What A Mighty God We Serve!

If you desire to know without a doubt that Jesus is your Savior and that your sins are forgiven upon your repentance, please pray this prayer:

Jesus, I Know I Am A Sinner

Please Forgive Me Of All My Sins - Past, Present, Future

I Proclaim Jesus Is Lord And . . .

God Raised Him From The Dead

Please Come To Live Within My Heart And Be My Savior

Thank You Jesus!

Blessings,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment