Thursday, June 16, 2022

God Keeps All His Promises - - Part Two

Last week we started a new series revolving around God Keeping All His Promises. We learned while studying the Abrahamic Covenant, that Jehovah God made seven promises to Abraham about establishing Israel and the Jewish People and kept each promise in excess. This week we will look at the story of the Exodus and the promises God made to Moses including the results. 

The first few verses of Chapter Three of Exodus show God appearing to Moses in a burning bush and saying in verses 6-7 "I am the God of your father - the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob . . . I have surely seen the oppression of My People who are in Egypt." Please notice how God says these are My People and I know about their sorrows. Bless His Holy Name!

Jehovah God continues His conversation with Moses in Exodus 3 explaining how He will bring His People out of Egypt and how Moses will play an important part in this rescue operation. The following statements are seven promises made and kept by our Lord:

I have come to deliver My people from the Egyptians - Vs. 8

I will bring them to a good and large land - Vs. 8

I will send Moses to speak to Pharaoh, release My people - Vs. 10

I will go with Moses - Vs. 12

I will stretch out My hand and strike Egypt - Vs. 20

I will give My people favor with the Egyptians - Vs. 21

My people will not leave Egypt empty-handed - Vs. 21

Yes, Jehovah God Kept All His Promises To Moses!


WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!

ANGELS BOW BEFORE HIM!

HEAVEN AND EARTH ADORE HIM!

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!

Blessings,

Frank

        

No comments:

Post a Comment