Wednesday, July 20, 2022

God Keeps All His Promises - Part Six

We are concluding our current series about God Keeping All His Promises with a discussion about the most important promise God made and kept. Jeremiah 31:31,33,34 says, "Behold, the days are coming, says The Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the House of Israel and with the House of Judah . . . I will put My law in their minds and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God and they shall be My People. No more shall every man teach his neighbor and every man his brother, saying, 'Know The Lord, for they all shall know Me.'"

Jehovah God promised that He would establish a New Blood Covenant! How and when did our Lord accomplish this critically important miracle? He sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth to be crucified and to rise from the dead.

God says, "I will put My Laws in their minds and write them on their hearts." This is a declaration by God that when a person receives Jesus as their Savior and Messiah, they also receive The Holy Spirit who comes to live within their hearts enabling them to sin less. Notice also in Jeremiah 31:34 God says, "For all shall know Me." Once again, through receiving The Holy Spirit upon salvation a person receives God to live within them resulting in developing an intimate relationship with God Himself. Bless His Holy Name!

Jeremiah 31:34 also says, "For I will forgive their iniquity and their sin I will remember no more." How does Jehovah God remember our sin no more? Hebrews 9:9,12,17 describe why Jesus came to earth saying, "Behold, I have come to do Your Will, O God . . . After He had offered one sacrifice for sins, forever, sat down at the right hand of God . . . their sins and their lawless deeds I remember no more."

Possibly, after reading these messages about God keeping all his promises, you realize it is time to receive Jesus as Savior knowing your sins are forgiven and you will spend Eternity in Heaven. You can receive Jesus as your Savior by praying this prayer:

Jesus, I Know I Am A Sinner

Please Forgive Me Of All My Sins

I Proclaim That Jesus Is Lord And

God Raised Him From The Dead

Please Come To Live Within My Heart Granting Me Salvation

Thank You, Jesus . . . Hallelujah!

Blessing,

Frank         

No comments:

Post a Comment