Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Bring My People Home

Our last message ended with a statement that Jehovah God will bring His Chosen People Back Home. Ezekiel 36 very clearly addresses why our Lord scattered His People around the world and how and why He will bring them home. Ezekiel 36:16-21 says:

"Moreover, the word of The Lord came to me, saying; 'Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own ways and deeds . . . Therefore I poured out My fury on them . . . So I scattered them among the nations . . . When they came to the nations, wherever they went, they profaned My holy name . . . But I had concern for My holy name.'"

The People of Israel offended their God with their disobedience but especially their worship of false gods and idols. As a result, their Heavenly Father distributed them all over the world where they continued their unholy ways.

However, God did not abandon them. Ezekiel 37:23 says, "They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My People and I will be their God." This process has been happening for many years and continues every day until all are back in Israel. {Ezekiel 39:28}

Please Join Us In Praying Psalm 106 

For God To Gather His Chosen People Back To Israel:

Vs. 40 - "Therefore the wrath of The Lord was kindled against His People"

Vs. 41 - "And He gave them into the hands of the Gentiles"

Vs. 44 - "Nevertheless He regarded their affliction"

Vs. 45 - "And for their sake He remembered His covenant"

Vs. 47 - "Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the Gentiles"

Vs. 48 - "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting"

Blessings,

Frank  


No comments:

Post a Comment