Thursday, October 12, 2023

Israel - A Blessing To The World

Our last two messages illustrated how God chose the Jewish People to be a "Great Nation." He is accomplishing this through an Unconditional Covenant meaning He alone is making it happen. {Genesis 12:2} This verse also says of the Jewish People "You shall be a blessing." Indeed, Israel has been and continues to be a blessing to the world.

When Israel was founded it was a barren desert land. Today the desert blossoms and drinking water comes from thin air. Diseases are caught early enough for effective treatment. Israeli doctors treat patients in Israel but also include Palestinians and even send their doctors to other countries. They also share their technology with the rest of the world. When a tragedy happens anywhere in the world, Israeli doctors are the first on the scene .

Yes, Israel is a blessing to the world and has been a blessing since it was founded in 1948. All the world knows Israel is currently fighting for its very existence. The terror group Hamas has started a war with Israel by firing rockets into Southern and Central Israel. Additionally, Hamas terrorists have infiltrated Israel and have attacked and murdered many men, women and children.

Please Join Me In Praying These Psalms For Israel

Psalm 2:1-6 "Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against The Lord and against His Anointed, saying, 'let us break Their bonds in pieces and cast away Their cords from us.' He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure; yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion."

Psalm 9:1-5 "I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. When My enemies turn back, they shall fall and perish at Your presence. For You have maintained My right and my cause; You sat on the throne judging in righteousness. You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever."

Psalm 28:7-9 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. The Lord is their strength, and He is the saving refuge of His anointed. Save Your people, and bless Your inheritance; shepherd them also, and bear them up forever."

Psalm 105:1-11 "Oh, give thanks to The Lord! Call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing Psalms to Him; talk of all His wondrous works. Glory in His holy name; Let the heart of those rejoice who seek The Lord. Seek The Lord and His strength; seek His face evermore. Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders and the judgements of His mouth, O seed of Abraham His servant, you children of Jacob, His chosen ones! He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the word which He commanded, for a thousand generations, the covenant which He made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac, and confirmed it to Jacob for a statute, to Israel for an everlasting covenant, saying, 'to you I will give the land of Canaan as the allotment of your inheritance.'"

Blessinga,

Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment