Thursday, July 25, 2024

The Lord Is My Shepherd

Currently, Prime Minister of Israel Netanyahu is visiting Washington, D.C. and has addressed the U.S. Congress. However, a number of members of Congress held up negative signs and some would not stand up to show him proper respect. Additionally, there were anti-Israel demonstrations outside his hotel. During this visit he will meet with President Biden and Vice President Harris who were not in attendance for his address to the U.S. Congress.

The Israeli Prime Minister certainly needs our prayers during his visit to America and we also believe praying Psalm 23 for him is necessary and appropriate every day.

Psalm 23 . . .

Vs. 1 - "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want."

Vs. 2 - "He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters."

Vs. 3 - "He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake."

Vs. 4 - "Yea thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

Vs. 5 - "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over."

Vs. 6 - "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever."


We Praise The Lord For His Love and Protection 

Each And Everyday! We Thank You, Jehovah God!

Blessings,

Frank

         

  

No comments:

Post a Comment