Thursday, June 8, 2017

Interceding For Israel

Our message last week centered on the tenuous situation along Israel's border with Syria which has led to some believing we could be very close to the Battle of Gog and Magog. Each day I have made it a priority to pray for our Lord God's hand of protection over Israel. Now I feel led to be even more specific in these prayers and to press in even further. I trust The Lord is touching your heart in a similar way.

Repeating God's Word back to Him and then asking God to act on this Word I have learned is the most effective way to pray. I have been doing this with Psalm 91 for many years on behalf of all that I love and care about. For the remainder of our message this week, we will examine parts of Psalm 91 and then look at possible prayers back to our Lord God on behalf of protection for Israel and its people: 

Psalm 91:2 - "I will say of The Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.'"

Lord, I pray that the people of Israel will proclaim You as their refuge and trust in You totally.

Psalm 91:5-6 - "You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday."

Heavenly Father, make your presence known in Israel so there will be no fear.

Psalm 91:9-10 - "Because you have made The Lord, who is my refuge, even the most high, your habitation, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling."

Lord of all, cause the people of Israel to make You their refuge so that no evil will come their way.

Psalm 91:11 - "For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways."

Our Lord God, place Your angels over the land of Israel to keep its people safe in all their ways. 

Psalm 91:14 - "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him, I will set him on high, because he has known My name."

Most of all, Abba Father deliver the people of Israel out of all trouble because they know Your Name.

Blessings to you as you pray Psalm 91 on behalf of Israel and the Jewish people!

May The Lord Bless You This Day And Every Day,
Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment