Thursday, March 22, 2018

"I Will Give You This Land"

Israel will celebrate 70 years as a nation this May 14th. A few weeks ago, we answered the question raised in Isaiah 66:8, "Can a nation be formed in one day?" Yes, Israel Was Formed In One Day! How could this happen? The answer is not difficult to understand. Whatever our Jehovah God promises to do He will do and He promised multiple times that He will give the current land of Israel and much more to His Covenant People.

In this week's message, we will share numerous scriptures that illustrate God's promises to give Israel to His Covenant People. The following examples are scriptures found in the book of Genesis:

God Said To Abram, "To your descendants I will give this land (Canaan)." Genesis 12:7

God Said To Abram, "For all the land (Canaan) which you see I give to you and your descendants forever." Genesis 13:15

God Said To Abram, "To Your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates."
Genesis 15:18

God Said To Abram, "Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan."
Genesis 17:8

God Said To Isaac, "I will give to your descendants all these lands (Canaan)." Genesis 26:4

Isaac Blessing Jacob, "And give you the blessing of Abraham, to you and your descendants with you, that you may inherit the land in which you are a stranger which God gave to Abraham." Genesis 28:4

God Said To Jacob, "The land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants." Genesis 28:13

God Said To Jacob, "The land which I gave Abraham and Isaac I give to you." Genesis 35:12

We can even take the promises of Jehovah God concerning the land He gave to His Covenant People a step further. Amos 9:15 says, "I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them." This verse promises that God's Covenant People will never have to leave Israel again! Bless His Holy Name!

May The Lord Bless You This Day And Every Day,
Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment