Friday, May 31, 2019

The Book Of Joel

Joel 3:14-16 says, "For The Day Of The Lord is near . . . The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine. The Lord will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem."

As we have studied the Book of Joel we have learned that Jehovah God refers to a number of different Days Of The Lord. When God judged His People Israel with a swarm of locusts, He called it a dreadful Day Of The Lord. Then in Joel 3:28 Gods says, "I will pour out My Spirit on all people" on The Day Of The Lord.

The Day Of The Lord mentioned in Joel 3:14-16 concludes the Book of Joel and describes the end of the current world in which we live. Verse 16 says, "The Lord will roar from Zion." This is describing Jesus Christ coming to earth to rule and reign. 

Zechariah 14:1-3,9 says, "A Day Of The Lord is coming . . . I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it . . . then The Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. On That Day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, East of Jerusalem . . . The Lord will be King over the whole earth. On That Day, there will be one Lord, and His name the only name." The Thousand Year Rule And Reign Of Jesus Christ From Jerusalem Will Have Been Established! Hallelujah!

Also, on this Day Of The Lord, Jesus will stand on the Mount of Olives and the Jewish people will recognize Him as their Savior and Messiah. Zechariah 12:10 says, "They will look on Me, the one they have pierced and they will mourn for Him." On This Day Of The Lord, "All Of Israel Will Be Saved!" {Romans 11:26}

Are you ready for Jesus to come back to earth? Do you know Him as your Lord and Savior? His return could be closer than we know. If Jesus is not your Savior, please pray this prayer with me: Jesus, I know I am a sinner, please forgive me of all of my sins, I know You died on the cross for me, please come into my life as my Savior and grant me eternal life. Help me to lead a life pleasing to You. Amen and Amen!

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You This Day And Every Day,
Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment