Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Judea And Samaria?

Palestinian Terrorists fire rockets into Israel on a regular basis from Gaza. Now, with help from Iran they are trying to do the same thing from Judea and Samaria. The United States Government recently gave Iran ten billion dollars as part of a Prisoner Exchange Deal. Iran used part of this money to fund the Terror Group Hamas located in Judea and Samaria. In the past three months we know Hamas has fired at least six rockets into Israeli communities from Northern Judea and Samaria.

These types of reports are very disturbing for many reasons. Judea and Samaria are part of the land God gave to His Chosen People in Genesis 15:18. They are part of Israel! Now, Israeli communities are firing rockets upon each other with terror groups causing all the commotion.


We Need To Solicit Our Loving But Powerful God

To Eliminate Israel's Enemies

Please Join Us In Praying Psalm 18


Vs. 1 - I will love You, O Lord, my strength.

Vs. 2 - The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust.

Vs. 3 - I will call upon The Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

Vs. 4 - The pangs of death encompassed me and the floods of ungodliness made me afraid.

Vs. 5 - The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me; the snares of death confronted me.

Vs, 6 - In my distress I called upon The Lord and cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, and my cry came before Him, even to His ears.

Vs. 17 - He delivered me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me.

Blessings,

Frank           

No comments:

Post a Comment