Friday, December 8, 2023

Israel Returns To The Lord

Our title for this message is the title for Ezekiel 36:8-38. Possibly your reaction to this title is surprise as it is for us. In this section of the Word of God, He is talking about people who knew Jesus as Lord and Savior, became backslidden and then again received Jesus as their Savior. The surprise is that only 2 percent of Israelis currently know Jesus as their Savior and Messiah. Let us explore this section of God's Word and find out its true meaning.

Ezekiel 36:8 says, "But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come." This verse is currently taking place since Jewish people from all around the world are returning to Israel. We believe this will even increase, since God's Chosen People are fearful no matter where they live.

Important! Please notice verse 22 says, "Therefore say to the house of Israel, thus says the Lord God; 'I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name's sake.'" God is bringing His people back home to Israel "For His Holy Name." 

In closing, Ezekiel 36:24-28 says, "For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you and you shall be clean! I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and you will keep My judgements and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people and I will be your God."

Jehovah God is bringing His people back to Israel so they {all of them} can accept Jesus as their Savior and Messiah. This confirms Romans 11:26 that says, "All Israel Will Be Saved!" 

Hallelujah . . . Hallelujah . . . Hallelujah . . . Hallelujah

Blessings,

Frank      

No comments:

Post a Comment