Thursday, April 18, 2024

God Is In Control

This past weekend in Israel proved without a doubt that indeed "God Is In Control." Iran for the first time in history determined that they were going to invade Israel. Probably, the leaders of Iran believed they could destroy Israel with the invasion of drones and missiles headed towards Israel Saturday night. However, our mighty and powerful God had other plans. Bless His Holy Name.

News reports all over the world showed in detail this attack headed toward Israel and suddenly it ended. It was interesting to listen to the same news reports trying to explain why this attack suddenly stopped right at the border of Israel. Many reports said the drones and missiles were too old to complete this nighttime attack. Other reports said Iran changed their minds. However, we believe "God Is In Control" and He stopped this attack on Israel exactly at their border. Hallelujah And Praise The Lord!

We do not know how those on the ground in Israel were responding during this failed attack. However, this we know, everyday Israelis recite and sing the Psalms as a way of honoring and worshiping Jehovah God. As an example, let us study the 23rd Psalm and worship with the Jewish People.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters, He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever."

Blessings,

Frank


  

No comments:

Post a Comment