Thursday, April 25, 2024

"I Will Fear No Evil" Psalm 23:4

A short time ago Iranian rockets and drones were in the air on their way to Israel. We believe many people throughout the world were concerned for our Jewish friends who live in Israel. As we now know, these rockets and drones never reached the land of Israel! We believe our Almighty God prevented this attack! Hallelujah!

Please notice the title for this message is "I Will Fear No Evil." Each day we spend time on the computer observing Jewish men and women at the Western Wall. Every one of them has the Word of God in their hands and are either reciting portions of it or praising God in song. This is always a very special blessing as we begin our day.

Many people worldwide are concerned and even some are fearful as we observe the hate filled demonstrators at their colleges. In most cases, this hatred is leveled towards Israel and also the Jewish students. We desire to intercede for God's protection, please join us as we pray portions of the following Psalms:

Psalm 23 {Vs. 1-4}

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." 

Psalm 83 {Vs. 1-4, 13, 16}

"Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God! For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; and those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, and consulted together against Your sheltered ones. They have said, 'Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more.' O my God, make them like the whirling dust . . . fill their faces with shame."   

Blessing,

Frank 

   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment