Thursday, July 9, 2020

The Future Of Israel - Part Five

Ezekiel 36:27-28 says, "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and you will keep My judgements and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people and I will be your God."

Last week's message illustrated Jehovah God stating He will give His old Covenant People a new spirit and a heart of flesh. This happens when a person, Jew or Gentile, accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We will go a step further this week since verse 28 says, "Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers."

This will also be a very important message which will clarify who owns the Land of Israel according to the Word of God. Genesis 17:7-8 says, "And I will establish My Covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting Covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the Land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God."

These verses describe God establishing an unconditional Covenant with Abraham and his descendants who became the Jewish people. An unconditional Covenant means it will never be broken and God will do exactly what He promised. What did God promise?

He Promised That He Will Give
 The Whole Land Of Canaan
 To His Covenant People. 
God Gave It, It Should Not And Will Not
 Be Taken Away! 
Hallelujah! 

How does the Word of God define The Whole Land Of Canaan? Chapter 15 of Genesis describes how God established the Abrahamic Covenant. Genesis 15:18 says, "On the same day The Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates.'"

Very important! The land that Jehovah God gave to the Jewish People includes all of current day Israel including Judea and Samaria. It also includes from a river in Egypt to the Euphrates River including parts of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Any Bible scholar now realizes that God's Covenant People have never occupied all of this land. This Is True! However, the day is coming when they will occupy and live in all the land given to them by Jehovah God!

When will this happen? We will answer this question and many more as we continue our series on The Future Of Israel. Stay Tuned.

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You This Day And Every Day,
Frank     

No comments:

Post a Comment