Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Future Of Israel - Part Four

Ezekiel 36:24,26 says, "For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries and bring you into your own land . . . I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."

As we continue our series on The Future Of Israel, this week's message probably will be the most important because it addresses the spiritual condition of every person's body, soul and spirit now and in the future. We will start by sharing the message in Ezekiel 36 but will also reference the exact same message in Jeremiah and Hebrews.

Notice in Ezekiel 36:26 God says, "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you." Is anything too difficult for our God? No! When a person becomes a born-again Christian, they receive a new spirit - The Holy Spirit and a Heart of Flesh. What does this mean? When we receive the Holy Spirit we receive part of The Triune God who comes to live within us and becomes our Counselor. He softens our heart making it a Heart of Flesh causing us to be able to live lives pleasing to Jehovah God. Hallelujah!

We at For Zion's Sake Ministry have learned that when Jehovah God repeats a message we should pay close attention. In this case, God repeats this same message in Jeremiah 31:33; Hebrews 8:10 and Hebrews 10:16. Bless His Holy Name! 

Why is this message so important to Jehovah God? He desires for ALL people to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Possibly this message has caused you to realize you need to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. If this is the case please pray the following prayer with me as stated in Romans 10:9.

Jesus, I know I am a sinner
Please forgive me of all my sins
I believe in my heart You are Lord
I confess with my mouth 
God raised You from the dead
I am now saved.
Thank You Jesus!

All The Hosts Of Heaven Are Rejoicing!

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You This Day And Every Day,
Frank    

No comments:

Post a Comment