Thursday, July 16, 2020

The Future Of Israel - Part Six

Continuing our series about the future of Israel, we will discuss this week what we believe will be the next major event in Israel - The Battle Of Gog And Magog illustrated in Ezekiel 38. Who is Gog? He is the leader of a country north of Israel believed to be Turkey or Russia. Ezekiel 38 shows God speaking to Gog and telling him that he will invade Israel leading troops from numerous nations including Iran, Libya and Ethiopia.

Ezekiel 38:15-16 says, "Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you . . . you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know me." Possibly you might be thinking why would Jehovah God allow a massive invasion of His land and His people? We believe verse 16 answers this question when God says, "So that the nations may know Me."

How will the nations get to know God through the Battle Of Gog And Magog? Ezekiel 38:18-19, 21-23, "And it will come to pass at the same time when Gog comes against the land of Israel," says The Lord God, "That My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken; surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel . . . I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains . . . And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed . . . Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself and I will be known in the eyes of many nations."

Jehovah God will intervene and will powerfully win the Battle Of Gog And Magog for Israel and His people! Why? So that all the nations will know that He is Lord Gog Almighty! 

What A Mighty God We Serve
Angels Bow Before Him
Heaven And Earth Adore Him
What A Mighty God We Serve

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You This Day And Every Day,
Frank
  

No comments:

Post a Comment