Thursday, January 2, 2020

New Commitments For 2020

As we approach the new calendar year, many people set what is known as New Year's Resolutions. They determine in their minds to get a better job, lose weight, exercise more, eat healthy food, etc.

However, we at For Zion's Sake Ministry take a different approach. After time in prayer, we have established new commitments to our Lord as to how we may serve Him in the New Year and bring honor to His name. With this first message of 2020 we will share these commitments.

An appropriate place to begin is to determine if our ministry attitude is properly honoring The Lord? As a result, we are looking at the Apostle Paul as our example. Romans 9:1-4 says, "I speak the truth in Christ - I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit - I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race, the people of Israel." Additionally, Romans 10:1 says, "Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved."

Paul had sorrow and anguish in his heart for his fellow Israelites that they would know Jesus Christ as their Messiah and would be saved! This is the attitude we all should have who love and support Israel!

Romans 11:26-27 says, "And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: 'The deliverer will come from Zion; He will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is My Covenant with them when I take away their sins.'" Most Biblical Scholars believe this will take place at the end of the Tribulation Period. In the meantime, will Jehovah God save some of His Chosen People? Yes!

For Zion's Sake Ministry has made a commitment for 2020 to have a similar attitude as Paul and to pray fervently for the salvation of the Jewish People. Also, our messages to start 2020 will be to clearly proclaim from the Word of God that Jesus is the Jewish Messiah! Please join us.

May The Lord Bless You And Keep You This Day And Every Day,
Frank  

No comments:

Post a Comment